What advantages are available by choosing roll forming?
To take maximum advantage of the manufacturing method, we recommend that our clients think roll forming from the design stage.
- Roll forming is capable of integrated operations and is almost entirely length independent.
- Roll forming is a rational, large capacity manufacture method with high material utilisation (more than 95%)
- Roll forming allows for high repetition accuracy.
- Roll forming is an efficient/profitable production method in large and small series with specialised cross sections.
- Roll forming can produce advanced profile shapes.
- Roll forming is ideal for surface-treated materials, high strength and ultra high-strength materials (UHS, UHSS) and Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS).
- Roll forming is gentle on stock.
- Roll forming results in minimal tool wear.
- Roll forming offers among other things attractive total costs thanks to integrated operations and the use of materials without subsequent surface treatment.
- Roll forming is an ideal production method for weight-efficient designs.
- Roll forming is also the right choice in the future considering design options, environmental benefits and overall total economy.