This is how roll forming works
Step by step.
- It begins with flat strip in the form of a cut material in exactly the right width.
- The strip is then formed into a profile through successive folding which occurs through different profile tools in the roll-forming facility.
- Depending on the complexity of the cross-section, a varying number of roll forming steps are performed. Bendiro uses 8 to 36 forming steps.
- When processing the profile, different stages can then be integrated such as punching, folding, laser welding, riveting, 2:1 forming and packaging.
- Finished product out. Your special profile is ready for delivery!